Position: QAQC Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products.
• Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
• Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
• Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
• Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
• Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
• Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
• May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
• May manage quality control program.
• Liaise with the Client’s representatives for the conduct of day-to-day quality related project activities.
• Coordinate and Support the Project Manager and Staff
• Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected and/or cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies.
• Provide technical support to the Project Manager and guidance to site staff in submission of materials for approval.
• Coordinate with the project staff to compile and maintain records of inspection and testing until the end of the contract and all records for retention on completion of the project.
• Attend Monthly Project Review Meetings and alert the project team of any potential problems.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 500
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !