• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as welding inspector in fertilizer, petrochemical or Power generation plant.
• Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
• Certification as Welding Inspector (CWI, IWE-IWT, CSWIP 3. 1) and NDT Level II.
• Good English language skills, plus optional Malayan or Vietnamese language.
• Knowledge of relevant codes and standards (ASME, EN).
• Computer literacy essential.
Responsibilities & Main Tasks.
• Provide technical welding guidance to subcontractors.
• Check, approve and monitor welder performance qualification record (WPQ) and other welding documents prepared by subcontractors.
• Ensure approved welding procedure specifications (WPS) are applied.
• Verify the welders’ personal qualification, incl. attending and approving on-site welder test.
• Monitor welders’ performance.
• Review and approve non-destructive examination (NDE) result, documentation and reports, or coordinate with the NDE specialists.
• Coordination and maintain welding documentation. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !