Position: QHSE COORDINATOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position:
• Carry out the day to day operations of HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
• The HSE Coordinator is responsible for implementing and monitoring site-specific health, safety and environmental operations and tasks at the assigned job site.
• The HSE Coordinator is the primary contact for employees and supervisors concerning safety-related matters and is responsible for the application of the HSE programs.
• Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
• Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
• Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations. Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
• Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to HSE Manager.
• Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
• Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper perso
• Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
• Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
• Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned.
• Comply with all company and HSE procedures and policies.
Quality / HSE Requirement:
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
• To achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan.
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures. Responsible for all the safety of perso
el. Maintenance and care of all quality equipment.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent ma
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !