Position: QHSE Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• In this position the person is responsible for protecting accreditations and continuously improving business processes and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for the implementation of effective QHSE Management systems and process to reduce work related accidents and illnesses of BV employees, visitors and contractors as well as reducing our footprint on the environment.
• He/she works with the Management Team to assist them to improve their operations, activities and performance related to Quality and HSE.
• He/she performs the job in the framework of the BV Quality Management Systems, HSE Management processes, the BV Code of Ethics and appropriate Group Policies.
• Reports to the Country Chief Executive of Bureau Veritas
Tasks – Activities – Responsibilities
1) Manage license to operate (in relationship with Technical)
• Populate and maintain accreditation
• Manage key Accreditation Bodies
• Coordinate audit program
2) Coordinate internal and external audit programs
• Develop audits programs and train auditors
• Execute and follow-up
3) Maintain and improve Quality performance
• Deploy Quality policy, train and support management (e. g. monitoring…)
• Complete analysis of non performance and propose corrective actions with management and ensure follow up.
• Track and report Quality performance
4) Design and maintain the Quality management system
• Map and update business processes, and procedures.
• Define and follow-up KPI’s associated to business processes.
• Ensure business processes are accessed, understood and complied with
• Identify and disseminate good practises
5) Customers satisfaction management
• Introduction of analysis and follow-up tools (QESIS, …)
• Increase awareness of costs and risks of poor performance and non-compliance
• with Key customers in liaison with other departments including recovery plan, as appropriate
• Develop satisfaction survey processes
6) Network leading (if in charge of several entities)
• Lead the Quality network
• Participate to recruitment, training and assessment of Quality resources
• Coordinate country tasks (Management System, Audit & report)
• Evaluate partners/contractors on their Quality Management System
1) Network Coordination & animation
• Lead and animate the HSSE network in the Entity/Country
• Participate in the recruitment, training and assessment of HSSE resources
• Coordinate country tasks (Management System, Audit & reports)
• Take responsibility to develop, establish and coordination require HSSE programs and activities.
• Acquire the require HSSE technical skills, knowledges and maintain HSSE competencies through continuous learning and development.
• Identify applicable HSSE requirements (legal, company and others) and determine how these requirements apply to the Operation.
• Dedicate sufficient time to assess HSSE conditions, report to management on HSSE performance, and advise management of recommendations for improvement, including appropriate prevention and control strategies.
• Support management to hold all operations and functional employees at all levels accountable to implement assigned responsibilities and activities to attain HSSE goals/targets and objectives, and complying with legal HSSE requirements, and company requirements
• Validate and ensure that all HSSE reporting and communication to stakeholders are thorough, accurate and timely.
Technical and professional skills
• Degree in Technical/Engineering/HSE or equivalent
• Have an international outlook and must be willing to travel
• Must have strong leadership charismatic and pleasant personality
• Familiar with bid/tender preparation
• Quality of internal audits executed (e. g. respect of the schedule, corrective actions closed, average time to close)
• Customer satisfaction
• Complaints management : analysis, number of complaints closed, average time to close
Satisfaction survey and index
• Monitoring of inspectors (e. g. respect of the schedule, percentage of inspectors monitored, findings monitoring)
• Cost of non quality (e. g. number of analysis, action plan)
• HSE KPIs – safety performance, energy use minimization, paper consumption etc
• Review quality and effectiveness of internal HSE audits executed (completeness, correctness, timing, documentation, etc. )
• Accident analysis and action plan
• Graduate level in engineering
• Minimum of 3-5 years job related experience (Operations, Technical)
• PC skills
• Good command in English
• Presentation and communication skills
• A proactive facilitator / excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Highly developed analytical skills gained through business management or consultancy experience
• Pragmatic and entrepreneurial in attitude, focused on delivering results, achieved through “whole team” collaborative delivery ideally gained in a multicultural environment
• Ability to interact with operation management without hierarchical authority.
• Capability to understand local and customer issues and to deliver tangible business value added.
• Strong educational background
• Understanding company’s business activity
• Understanding company’s organization chart.
• Well understanding company’s policies
Future Career paths
• Grow up in term of professional knowledge/experience in line with the Company’s business growth.
• To be responsible for higher position when appropriate.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 100 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Transportation and phone allowances will provide after pass the probation.
Closing date: 18/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !