Position: QHSE Executive / Junior Consultant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Should you not hear from us within 3 months, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
1. Implementation of the effective QHSE Management systems and process to reduce work related accidents and illnesses of Bureau Veritas employees, visitors and contractors as well as reducing Bureau Veritas footprint on the environment.
2. Work with QHSE Manager and management team to improve operations, activities and performance related to QHSE.
3. Perform job in the framework of the Bureau Veritas QHSE Management process, the Bureau Veritas Code of Ethics and appropriate Group Policies.
4. Assist in the deployment and cascading of Group QHSE requirements.
5. Assist in implementing QHSE culture in relation with Group requirements.
6. Support continuous improvement by facilitating internal benchmarking and coordination with Human Resources network.
1. Assist in cascading Group QHSE requirements (Statement, policies, procedures, newsletter, alerts etc) into the integrated management system
2. Assist in tracking and reporting QHSE KPIs to Group and Region
3. Develop and update necessary local QHSE procedures
4. Identify and disseminate best practices
5. Assist in maintaining the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications
6. Prepare local safety alerts for approval by QHSE Manager
7. Implement Safety Campaign together with QHSE Manager
8. Assist QHSE Manager in conducting HSE Induction, where necessary and revise training materials where appropriate, include Group e-learning module, and implement the HSE induction training plan
9. Ensure with local management that PPEs are properly managed.
10. Participate in accidents investigation
11. Conduct in QHSE internal audits with IAM tool and on-site operation audits where necessary
12. Track corrective & preventive action implementation
Authorities (Right to make decision or take an action):
- Raise stop work order to QHSE Manager if the situation is unsafe or may endanger the Bureau Veritas employees, visitors and contractors
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Off on Saturday and Sunday
Closing date: 15/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !