Position: QHSE Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
The QHSE Manager is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) program. In this role he/she supports the management teams and various internal departments and report to leadership the overall QHSE performance, including any improvement needs.
• Implement and maintain programs, policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with company, client and other 3rd party QHSE requirements.
• Prepare and maintain required QHSE records and reports.
• Lead auditor and facilitator of Quality performance improvements
• Keep abreast of current QHSE industry trends, new legislative impacts and customer requirements.
• Communicate lessons learned from incident or other opportunities for improvement by performing or facilitating;
o Non-conformity reports
o Root cause analysis Investigations
o Incidents, near misses and damages
o Customer complaints
o Key Performance Indicators.
• Align with region leadership to develop QHSE Goals & Improvement plans both targeted and strategic
• Qualifications and Competencies
• Minimum of 5 years in 3rd Party Logistics and freight forwarding operations
• Preferably certified QMS (Quality Management System) Auditor
• Self-Starter, able to prioritize and organize targeted and strategic projects or assignments.
• Able to work well under pressure and maintain a team spirit and cooperative attitude
• Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills and consistent
• Open minded, committed to continual improvement. Computer literate, with proficient skills in MS-Office.
• Team player and leader
Age: 18 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
- 13th month
- Yearly Bonus
- Transport allowances
- Mobile phone credit
Closing date: 06/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !