Position: QHSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Purpose of position:
• To assist HSE Manager to develop and implement organizational safety programs.
• The HSE Officer will be responsible for enforcing the concept of a safe work environment for the organization’s staff, clients and vendors, ensuring that the organization complies with the current Health and Safety policies that are being implemented.
• HSE Officer Duty Create monthly HSE reports, presentations and HSE topic that provide employees with workplace injury statistics, new initiatives and system changes.
• Participate in formal and informal communication to increase and enhance the understanding and awareness of HSE issues.
• Assist in management of any system and legislative changes to ensure tasks are undertaken safely and comply with internal and external requirements.
• Provide accurate and timely advice to managers on prevailing HSE issues.
• Continually review work practices and recommend ways in which processes and systems can be improved.
• Keep abreast of legislative changes and best practice methods.
• Direct communications between injured employees, their management and medical providers to ensure that all parties are aware of rights, responsibilities and recovery plans.
• Assist in maintaining the HSE Plans and HSE corrective actions.
• Conduct regular workplace inspections and audits across varying locations across various sites.
• Unsafe conditions and unsafe acts are to be reported immediately.
• Undertake risk assessments of new or changed plant, work site, facilities, tools etc.
• Undertake a weekly Toolbox Talk.
• Ensure that records are maintained of the talks.
Quality / HSE Requirement
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
• To achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan.
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures.
• Responsible for all the safety of perso
• Maintenance and care of all quality equipment.
• Training Develop and deliver the Site Safety Orientation Training for all workers including Subcontractors and visitors prior to starting work or visiting the site.
• Develop and coordinate plans for HSE related training.
• HR Responsibilities Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent ma
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !