Position: QHSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Minimum Education and Experience Requirement
• At least a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in the same field.
• NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
• Monitors safety inspections throughout the project site.
• Monitors periodic crew safety meetings and morning toolbox meetings.
• Monitors record keeping and reporting to Client.
• Evaluate and analyze quality issues in the production and project locations and introduce corrective and preventive actions.
• Handle customer complaints relative to the areas of QHSE
• Monitor and ensure that all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation is complied with and ensure a safe working environment for all team members within the manufacturing facility and all project sites.
• Manage company Safety and Quality files.
• Conduct Continuous Improvement processes to improve processes and procedures
• The QHSE Senior officer will manage and develop ISO 9001 system for the Wescot Operation.
• Implement ISO 14001 and OSHAS 45001 systems going forward.
• Control the day-to-day operations including auditing, meetings, training and updating documents and records for all aspects of the operation.
• Manage the QA/QC department and its project resources /allocation.
• Perform liaison activities between the Company HSSE Officers and the Client HSSE Inspectors.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 36 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !