Position: QHSE Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• IOSH and NEBOSH certified
• Conduct HSE Inspections
• Maintain QHSE Records
• Maintain QHSE Documents
• Assist in the identification of new processes
• Follow up on outstanding non-conformity reports.
• Review and ensure Non-Conformance Reports up to date.
• Support the assessment of external suppliers/subcontractors, when required
• Assist in the audit of suppliers and subcontractors as required by the Businesses
• Follow up on KPIs/HSE Evidence Records
• Assist in daily departmental functions
• Other QHSE related duties as and when required
• Good communication/interpersonal skills for effective communication with co-colleagues, client and co-contractors about contract performance and obligation HSE´s Statutory and Regulations of contractual obligations
• Application of HSE´s codes of standards, processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of the Contractual HSE Requirements & ability to develop and facilitate Contract/Project HSE Plan.
• Planning and organising skills to participate in HSE related KPI deliverables
• Good documentation skills and ability to make reports, procedures and Minutes of Meeting (MOM)
• Perform Daily toolbox talk and Inspections
• HSE induction for new joiners, visitors and tenants
• PPE inspection
• Reporting of HSE Performance Statistic, KPI and progress
• Thorough review on job hazard analysis and health risk assessment for company related activities, equipment and environment
• Waste management system and monitor its effectiveness
• Incident Report including near-misses and identify its underlying causes
• Liaison with clients new requirements, revisions of procedures and standards
• Monitor Contract HSE Performance and deviations
• Provides HSE advice and monitor proper implementation of HSE policies, procedures and plans for contract/project works and other operational sites as required
• Identifies HSE training requirements for personnel (including contractors) and ensure compliance with Clients’ Mandatory HSE Training Matrix.
• Monitor validity and update training database regularly.
• Cascade HSE Information such as HSE bulletins, alerts and LFI.
• Any task assigned from time to time
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !