Position: QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT/ FOOD TECHNOLOGIST
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• At least 3 years of working experience in relevant field.
• Ensure safe and hygienic conditions are maintained during processing, storage and packaging of food.
• Check raw ingredients and processed food for nutritional value, safety and quality.
• Undertake basic and applied research into aspects of food processing, food preservation, food quality, food deterioration, packaging, storage and delivery.
• Check food for colour, texture and taste to ensure products meet government regulations and standards such as Halal certification and other operational standards.
• Responsible to implement HACCP, GMP, ISO and other standards into production facility.
• Develop new products based on local preference.
• Devise the techniques needed to produce these foods and maintain quality during storage.
• Supervise cleaning and maintenance of machinery used in food processing.
• Compare products with those of other brands and participate in surveys that provide information to management about new products and market trends.
• Supervise the transportation of the raw materials and finished products, inspect for spoilage and quality deterioration.
• Develop quality control procedures for the manufacture of products in plants or factories.
• Analyse results and experimental data.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: - TAP / SCP
Closing date: 13/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !