Position: QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
To monitor the company’s daily activities and operations and ensure it meets the ISO standards and comply to our Quality Policy.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Conduct daily quality checks, including incomings and outgoings products.
· Conduct inspections to assess final products quality.
· Provide accurate and timely Quality reporting
· Manage and update all forms and record keeping of quality
· Oversee all on HOLD/REJECT product and ensure audit trails
· Ensure record keeping and filing is correct and consistent and that all records are following our QMS procedures
Management of quality manual systems and compliance
· Oversee and check the setup of the QC area for equipment, calibration of appliances, stationary, forms and files.
· To undertake other duties as requested
· Health and Safety requirements: Employees must ensure they do not compromise the safety of themselves or others. This means:
- Actively participating in health and safety;
- Following company safety procedures and rules;
- Behaving and acting safely;
- Reporting near misses, accidents and unsafe situations;
- Actively participating in rehabilitation.
Company Core Competencies:
· Results Orientation.
· Quality Orientation.
· Continuous Improvement.
- Relevant experience: Min. 3 years
- Qualification: Courses relate to Quality Management System
- Computer literate.
- Able to speak and write in English.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !