The prospective candidate needs to be capable of undertaking the following tasks:
- Compiling all commercial communication / correspondence to the client in conjunction with the contract parameters
- Management and close out of all contract administration functions, including claims, variations, EOT´s and reports upstream to the client or main contractor.
- Prepare internal monthly financial reports and forecasts for review by the Project Manager.
- Provide commercial advice to the Project Manager
- Training engineers and site staff in relation to contractual entitlement, risk and notice periods
- Procurement and administration of key subcontract packages
- Management of all contractual and commercial matters in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Site visits and valuations of completed work preparation of cost plans, estimates ·
- Bill of quantities; comprehension of drawings ·
- Contract administration; pre and post contract ·
- Well-developed interpersonal skills ·
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5 years full time experience as a quantity surveyor
The ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external clients
Demonstrate Local working knowledge
To be self-motivated and demonstrate sound organisational and prioritisation skills
Excellent attention to detail, proactive, forward thinking with the ability to manage multiple task concurrently while working to deadlines
Excellent verbal & written and communication skills will be expected
You will be a forward thinker and planner, who assesses your own performance
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !