Position: QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assist in establishing project requirement and undertake feasibility studies.
• Perform risk, value management and cost control.
• Conduct cost / benefit analysis on proposed project, as well as cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
• Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project and advise on procurement strategy.
• Identify, analyse and develop response to commercial risks.
• Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
• Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly.
• Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
• Measure and value the work done on site and facilitate payment to subcontractors.
• Liaise with external parties and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
• Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
• Select and/or source construction materials, including negotiation on cost.
• Prepare reports and recommendation to upper management.
• Minimum 1 – 3 years of working experience
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good financial and numeracy management skills
• Clear understanding of HSE regulation and other legislation regarding construction.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Good knowledge of construction
• Great attention to detail
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !