Position: Quality Assurance Assistant
Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
• Have experience and knowleadge in textile industry.
• Attention to detail, initiative, organization and strong verbal and written communication skill
• Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain data integrity
• Strong analytical skills
• Responsible for consumer/customer complaint investigations, root cause analysis, corrective/preventative action follow-up, and reporting.
• Responsible for product/process deviation, returned product, scrap, nonconforming material investigations and reporting.
• Responsible for the coordination of and response to customer, corporate, regulatory, environmental, supplier and internal quality audits
• Develops strong relationships with production personnel to drive quality control improvements to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Perform all required testing of plant products and trend data.
• Report significant trends and issues to Management in a timely manner.
• Develop, implement, and maintain all required Quality standards and programs.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 21 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 1 hour break
Closing date: 12/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !