Position: Quality Assurance Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• QA Engineer We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
• As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for testing and reporting quality issues with our applications, projects and deliverables.
• Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams
• Test current products and identifying bugs and problems
• Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
• Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
• Review and analyze system specifications to create test cases
• Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results in a timely manner
• Generate logs to document testing phases and defects
• Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to implement quality testing processes throughout the software development lifecycle
• Degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or related field
• Min 2 years’ experience
• Exposure in variety of different testing techniques such as UI
• Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
• Experience in using quality testing services and tools.
• Experience in using ticket management systems.
• Significant work history showing aptitude for project management and QA methodology
• Competence in all technical skills needed to document and troubleshoot errors
• Strong critical thinking skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Attention to detail, able to work independently and take initiative.
• Ability to explain complex technical material to nontechnical audiences.
• Able to communicate effectively between team members and product managers.
• Excellent problem solver.
• Highly motivated self-starter.
• Communicate well in English.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 22 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: On-the-job training available
Closing date: 15/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !