Position: Quality Assurance Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• To ensure that quality of service is maintained in customers va planned visitations to all customer tiers (1, 2, 3 and 4 ) for Pest
• Control and Hygiene Clients
• Retain Clients via the probing on root causes for dissatisfaction and by cascading to relevant department for the timely rectification of issues that have arisen
• Conduct inspections for Safety, Health and Environmental Related Matters within PC and HY division
• Advice and educate clients in order to alleviate pest control & hygiene concerns in a verbal and writer manner during quality control checks
• Advice and educate external and internal clients in on Safety, Health and Environmental Related Matters
• Prepare Reports Related to Pest Control, Hygiene as well as SHE related audits and inspections done
• Monitors and Prepares Reports on Pest Control and Hygiene Related Innovations
• Uses Communication skills (both verbal and written) in native language and English in order to engage with customers In order to find out client needs
• Organizational skills and capable of meeting deadlines while often working under pressure.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work with limited / no supervision.
• Able to build strong working relationships and collaborate with others in the pursuance of duties.
• Report to superior any accident, incident or near-miss incident.
• To liaise regularly with other divisions, technicians Managers, Executives, as to be able to assist them in the best possible way in promoting the Company’s business objectives
• To ensure the proper use, maintenance and security of vehicles, equipment, documents and monies provided by the Company, and through practical experience in the field.
• To perform other Duties and responsibilities not specified herein as required by management when the need arises.
• Preferably Female Candidates
• Environmental Studies / Chemistry and other relevant qualification
• Pleasant Personality
• Hands on type of Person
• Willing to Conduct Field Testing and Coordination
• Conduct Quality Control Visits
• Produce Reports
• Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu
• Willing to undergo Field Training
• Have a valid driving licenses
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !