Position: Quality Assurance and Standards Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• HSE Management Systems (e. g. Quality Management systems ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018).
• Work to develop, implement, and monitor overall process mapping for quality improvement purposes.
• Standardization of processes, tools and performance management system.
• Plans routine and non-routine activities for the own department.
Principal responsibilities are:
• Organize and manage the Quality Management System department
• Define and structure work methods
• Manage and pilot the Quality Management System team
• Guarantee and follow quality indicator on site
• Pilot site or group continuous improvement projects and process optimization
• Guarantee good practice, training sessions and quality tools
• Guarantee processes correct functioning
• QMS compliance with CIC policies
• Take part of the QMS evolution regarding normative standards and clients
• Support processes pilots
• Control consistency between processes and ensure their monitoring
Qualification / Experience Required:
• Bachelor´s degree from an accredited university
• Engineer degree equivalent masters degree ideally in mechanics and quality
• Good command on continuous improvement
Education Required: Master´s Degree (Master´s) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !