Position: Quality Control Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Perform daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of equipment required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
• Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures at the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection text plan.
• Coordinate with client, third party inspection company’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
• Control and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System (QMS).
• Taking care of QA/QC documents including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance report and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
• Inspect, test, and sample materials or assembled parts or products for defects and deviations from specifications.
• Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
• Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
• Carry out internal Audit at the site scheduled in the a
ual Project Quality Plan (PQP).
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !