Position: Quality Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
The Quality Officer in any organization is the personnel responsible for monitoring the quality of the products or services provided, in accordance to Quality Standards based on ISO 9001.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
• working with operating staff to establish program, procedures, standards and systems. All standards based on ISO 9001.
• determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
• setting customer service standards
• investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
• specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
• investigating and setting standards for quality and health and safety
• monitoring performance
• knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
• ISO 9001 knowledge is essential.
• certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
• quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
• experience with implementation of corrective action programs
• product or industry-specific experience
• strong computer skills including Microsoft Office,
• knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
SALARY WILL DEPEND ON WORKED EXPERIENCE
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !