Position: Quantity Surveyor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Responsible for reviewing maintenance or project work requests, estimate work volume, resource requirements (manpower, equipment, materials etc. ) and to provide detailed cost estimates (PCM Preliminary Cost Measures) for the work based on contractual rates, unit prices etc.
• Ensure that Purchase Orders are issued and accurately reflect approved PCM’s
• Progressively monitor actual work done and cost expenditures against the work orders and/or projects in order to ensure that these are accurately captured such that an accurate final cost (ACM Actual Cost Measure) can be reconciled at job completion
• Develop estimating templates for the contract and also templates for compiling actual work done such that PCM and ACM can be prepared and compiled efficiently.
• Receive sub-contractor progress claims and invoices, record, review for correctness, process and recommend payment.
• Monitor and keep track on project changes or additional work requested, such as Site Instructions, to ensure PCM and ACM are prepared for such changes.
• Keep track and prepare any Variation Orders which may need to be submitted to client for approval to be included under the contract, such as additional work requested, requirements for new unit rates etc.
• Minimum Requirements: - 5 yrs as Quantity Surveyor with minimum 2 yrs in oil & gas construction projects
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !