Position: Quantity Surveyor
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Hold BSc/HND in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
• Skilled in estimating and cost management and able to apply cost control techniques.
• Skilled in using cost control tools or as a minimum proficient ability in use of EXCEL. Registered or working towards registration as a Quantity Surveyor with Brunei Darussalam Board of Architects, Professional Engineers and Quantity Surveyors (BAPEQS).
- Minimum 6 years Quantity Surveying experience with 2 years in oil and gas.
• Minimum 6 years Quantity Surveying experience with 2 years in oil and gas.
• Responsible to manage the cost:
a) Develop and maintain project budgets and estimates
b) Prepare Preliminary Cost Measures (PCM) and Actual Cost Measures (ACM)
c) Prepare Service Entry´s and Invoice´s
d) Provide Cost Management/Cost Control techniques including; cost forecasting, establishing value of work done, Earned Value Management (EVM) and data collection
e) Provide weekly/monthly cost performance reports
f) Support in the delivery of Project Controls including management of change, key performance indicators and risk management
g) Support HSE management and interface management
h) Coordinate with Planner for meeting Project Control deliverables
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !