Position: Quantity Surveyor
Total Vacancy: 4 Male
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
• Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
• Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
• Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
• Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
• Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
• Travelling from the office to various sites as required.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
• Bachelor´s degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
• Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Sound knowledge of construction.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
• A valid driver´s license.
• Great networking abilities.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 24 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !