Position: Quantity Surveyor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Execute quantity survey processes including but not limited to the following:-
a) Forecast materials / services needed for project
b) Cost projection and track changes for adjustment
c) Control and management of cost
d) Measure and value the work done on site
e) Tender / Contract documents preparation
2. Optimize effectiveness / reduce error rate of quantity survey processes by means of:-
a) close liaison with internal and external stakeholders;
b) assessing and analysing budgets, contracts, design changes, risks and other related documents;
c) providing reports on project cost, progress, changes, etc;
d) verifying contractual claims;
e) advising on improvements and new strategies.
- Hold a recognised Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying or related Discipline.
- Minimum 6 years Quantity Surveying experience with 2 years in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Registered or working towards registration as a Quantity Surveyor with BAPEQS.
- Skilled in cost control tools and application of cost control techniques.
- Proficient in MS Office application (Words, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
Please go to this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and submit your job application via our recruitment portal. All sections of the online
Job Application Form must be completed and with required documents attached.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSION WILL BE REJECTED.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !