Construction / Engineering Jobs
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials. \\
- Write reports.
- 5 - 6 years of working experiences as Quantity Srurveyor.
- HND in mechanical / civil engineering or equivalent of education and related experience.
- 25 -45 years old
- Valid Driving License Class ´3´
Applicants can submit their application and certificates via email:
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
- OR -
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
*CLOSING DATE: 6TH JULY 2020 (MONDAY)
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !