- Review quotes, estimates and claims for assigned portfolio, ensuring cost transparency and commercial competitiveness while providing advice and guidance to respective requestors.
- Co-lead and participate in contract estimate preparations as required (Bill of Quantity (BOQ), Company Estimates & Commercial Evaluation)
- Develop composite rates and maintain star rates records for database update.
- Verify and evaluate ´star rates´ items with contract engineer for contract agreement.
- Provide advice on interpretation of contractual provisions within contracts.
- Act as company representatives (if required by Company) in negotiation of claims with contractors.
- To assist in resolution of disputes in co-ordination with contract engineers.
- Compile and report to contract holders on total claims by contractor against as built validated claims.
- Assist in meeting KPI in term cost saving achieved per QS customers.
- Stand in Senior QS during his/her absence if required.
- Collaborate with the new Quantity Surveyor (QS).
- To provide support / assistance for SAP team for QS work.
- Maintain effective working relations with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Diploma HND preferable in mechanical / civil engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 3 years´ experience preferably in engineering or quantity surveying role within the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Skills in Process, System, Information and Data Management.
- Knowledge in Deal Making and Negotiation.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Intelligence.
- Good management skills related to working schedule and the distribution of working time.
- Ability to perform tasks within established deadlines.
- Able to understand technical scope and able to translate this to QS, SAP PO/SE.
- Able to analyze SAP related problems and able to resolve most of the issues.
- Able to execute QS task for service and construction contracts.
- Able to read and write fluently in the English Language.
Applicants must submit their applications with certificates by via email:
hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
For more enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us :
*Dateline of Submission: 27TH FEBRUARY 2021 (SATURDAY)*
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !