Position: Quantity Surveyor
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Produce measurement, taking-off and bill of quantities from construction drawings.
• Liaise with site managers, clients, contractors, sub-contractors and other relevant parties.
• Prepare reports, progress claims, variation orders, etc.
• Advising managers and clients on improvements.
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Documenting any changes in design and drawings.
• Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Diploma or degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• Local / PR applicants only.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Good knowledge of construction.
• Excellent negotiating and communication skills.
• Ability to organize, plan, and thrive under pressure.
• A valid driver´s license.
Salary: Disclosed during interview.
Employment Type: Full Time
Interested applicants kindly email your complete resume to laylamok91@gmail. com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !