Position: Quantity Surveyor - Onshore
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour required.
• Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
• Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
• Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
• Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
• Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
• Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
• Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
• Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
• Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and sub-contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets are adhered to. Fully conversant with the Oil and Gas technical requirement and HSE standards.
• Possessed a degree in Building/Civil/Construction Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience Quantity Surveying work including a minimum of 1 year working experience in the oil & gas industry.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !