Position: RACQUET SPORTS COACHERS(TENNIS)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• ITF Certified Coach at least Level 2 or equivalent certification.
• At least 5 -10 years’ experience of coaching children and adults programs.
• Experience in the structure and delivery of the ITF tennis 10’s program.
• Must be able to prepare and execute coaching programs for both junior and adult of all levels.
• Must be able to prepare and manage tournaments and club events.
• Understand the business aspects of tennis.
• Experience in tennis court management and maintenance.
• Experience in competitive tennis (as a player or a coach) and to have a clear picture of junior competitive pathway.
• Proficient in the English language.
• Professional, reliable and self-motivated.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• To be available for not less than 8 lessons per day for 6 days per week for tennis coaching and instructing members of the club in Tennis sports, as required.
• To give special encouragement to the children of club members to take up tennis sport and to develop their skills in, and enjoyment of, such sports. To create and implement a Junior Development Program for competitive children.
• To advise on the maintenance of the various courts and associated facilities,
• To be responsible for the organization and scheduling of the tennis lessons. To ensure that the available lessons are spread over all applicants in a fair manner, however giving special encouragement to the children of the club members and to those who have just started taking up tennis sports.
• To attend committee meetings and to give professional advice when requested to do so by the Tennis Section Committee.
• To assist, as required by the Tennis Section Committee, during the organization and play of Tennis tournaments
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: THE PANAGA CLUB OFFERS AN ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE AND FAIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Closing date: 08/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !