Position: RACQUET SPORTS COACHERS (TENNIS)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. ITF Certified Coach at least level 1 or equivalent certification.
2. At least 5 years experience of working with children and adults either as a coach or hitting/sparring partner.
3. Knowledge in the structure and delivery of advance and high performance training program.
4. Must be able to prepare and execute coaching programs for both junior and adult of all levels.
5. Must be able to prepare and manage trip schedules for children on away competitions
6. Experience in competitive tennis (as a player or a coach) and to have a clear picture of junior competitive pathway. Being able to participate in ITF Junior competitions is a definite advantage.
7. Familiar with current and updated modern methodologies of coaching, actual experience is an advantage
8. Proficient in the English language
9. Professional, reliable and self-motivated.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To be available for not less than 8 lessons per day for 6 days per week for tennis coaching and instructing members of the Club in Tennis sports, as required.
2. To give special encouragement to the children of Club members to take up tennis sport and to develop their skills in, and enjoyment of, such sports. To create and implement a Junior Development program for competitive children.
3. To advise the tennis committee on the requirements of the junior development program
4. To be responsible for the organization and scheduling of the training program. To ensure that the available sessions are spread over all participant in a fair manner.
5. To attend committee meetings and to give professional advice when requested to do so by the Tennis Section Committee.
6. To assist, as required by the Tennis Section Committee, during the organization and play of Tennis tournaments.
7. To accompany and supervise children during team and away competition as required.
8. To assess the participants of the program and submit reports as required by tennis committee.
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 900 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: The Panaga Club offers an attractive remuneration package with fair terms and conditions of employment.
Closing date: 09/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !