RECEPTIONIST (FRONT OF HOUSE)
• Greet and Welcome visitors / clients / members in person, attending to all telephone calls and emails enquiries.
• Provide basic information regarding knowledge of the club facilities and its product & services.
• Maintaining and Monitoring security of the club facilities and its club patron at all times;
- Check in members and verify club membership.
- Register guest in monitoring log-sheet and collect guest fees for non-member.
- Register prospects and channel them to other departments when necessary.
• Sort and Distribute incoming / outgoing mails, eliminate any junk mails and identify and attend those of the highest priority.
• Maintain safety and cleanliness in work station on constant basis.
• Manage administrative duties that includes;
- Data entries of all newly joined members, renewal update, general amendments, transfer or termination of club membership as well as freezing club membership and its transactions.
- Perform and update all daily reports for the month between the two clubs – MTD Sales and other known reports.
- Manage both digital and hard copy filing activities of the data base system.
- Adhoc duties such as photocopies of admin paperwork, archiving important and all known documents of the club and organizing available adverts of the club when needed.
- Monitoring the cash till throughout shift with cash endorsement report
- Handling payment and issuing receipts for any sale transaction.
- Handling all in-house event and class registrations and arranging all reservation and fees of MPH (Multi-Purposes Sports Halls.
- Sending out latest updates such as GX Class changes and cancelations, broadcasting all Monthly promotional sale’s offer and maintaining constant contact with club members via email, SMS, Whatsapp and PA system.
- Monitoring log-sheet for lost & found items.
• Provide proper handover through reception diary, Whatsapp or Email;
- Report any customer concern / complain, maintenance issues, incident report
- Liaise between Departments and provide clerical support.
- Pass on any message to the next person on shift.
• Assist and be attentive with clients or guests enquires and general concerns on a daily basis.
• Active announcement of GX Classes, broadcasting any upcoming events and latest news.
• Managing and Monitoring inventory and other merchandise of FZ pro shop.
- Preferably Foreigner / Expat
- 1-2 years working experience in related field would be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and Malay (verbal and written)
- Possess own transport
- Able to work under pressure & work shift hours
- Have a friendly personality and positive mentality
- Have basic IT skills (such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
- Good inter-personal skills, good integrity, confident and self-disciplined
- Ability to motivate oneself and others
- Independent and a Good Team Player
- Determined, driven and tenacious in work
Interested candidates should submit their UPDATED curriculum vitae together with a cover letter, relevant academic certificates and one recent passport-size photo (non-returnable), all requested documents should be addressed to:
Human Resources Department
Fitness Zone Studio
Kiulap Branch, Simpang 88, Kg Kiulap
Bandar Seri Begawan
Negara Brunei Darussalam
or suzy@fitnesszone. com. bn / hr@fitnesszone. com. bn
Closing date of application: 20 July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, may assume that their application has not been successful.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !