Total Vacancy: 3 Female
• The prime duty is to suggest the proper treatment for the back problems, hypertension, digestive problems, insomnia and many others.
• He or she has to diagnose the body map for pressure levels properly to detect the acute stressed points.
• It is the main duty to measure the lactic pressure at feet surface to calculate nerve pressure.
• she has to set up a life style questionnaire.
• It is the duty to enquire about the regarding issues such as diet, exercise and work related tensions.
• she needs to have the proper required knowledge of the reflex points of hand, feet and body to provide accurate pressure.
• It is also the responsibility to identify serious issues like migraine, hormonal imbalance and stress related disorders.
• It is needed to get the required information before starting the reflexology treatment.
• The person should have the proper knowledge of 7000 nerves and sensitive pressure points in human body.
• she needs to have the ability to maintain the proper records of treatment and medical history of patient including all diagnosed reports.
• The person needs to have the proper skills to treat reflex zone in body to keep stressed tissues and nerves tension free.
• The person should have the sound knowledge of providing proper guidance to improve diet and do certain exercises.
• she should have the ability to explain the root cause of stress to patients.
• The person needs to be aware of time interval to stop the treatment when the stress is cured.
• The other requirement is that the person must be a post graduate in the concerned stream along with one year of reflexology courses.
• Have working experience as a Reflexologist.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !