Position: RETAIL ASSISTANT
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
The roles and responsibilities of this position includes, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Greets customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party.
2. Handles cash transactions between customer and retail store.
3. Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers.
4. Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures and help customers use processing equipment.
5. Counts money back to customer in an accurate and concise manner.
6. Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
7. Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy.
8. Assists in the maintenance of store front and retail displays.
9. Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
10. Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
11. Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
12. Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
13. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
14. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
15. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
16. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
17. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
18. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 20 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 18 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !