Position: Radio / Scada System Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• We are looking for a suitably qualified Engineer to join our Radio & SCADA maintenance team.
• The successful candidate shall be a team player and expected to join our existing maintenance team visiting remote locations throughout Brunei conducting preventative and corrective maintenance activities on radio and SCADA infrastructure.
• A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering/ communications is mandatory.
The successful candidate shall have at least 5 years’ experience working with the following equipment and technology:
• Remoter Terminal Units (MOSCAD, ABB, etc…)
• Programmable Logic Controllers (ABB, Siemens, Schneider, Allen Bradley ect…. )
• SCADA Protocols including MODBUS, DNP3, IEC 60870
• P25 radio repeaters and subscriber units
• DMR radio repeaters and subscriber units
• Tetra radio repeaters and subscriber units
• Digital Microwave Radio Equipment (Aviat Networks, Ericsson, NEC etc…)
• Familiarity with using Spectrum Analysers, Vector Analysers, Communication System Analysers from either Anrtisu, Aeroflex or Agilent is essential.
• The additional certifications/qualifications would be an advantage
• Brunei Driver’s License
• IRATA or Rigging certification
• BOSIET / First Aid / Defensive Driving
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !