Construction / Engineering Jobs
International Reliability Services (IRS) Sdn Bhd Lot 4608, Simpang 433, W 4-1/2, Jalan Maulana, Kuala Belait
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Technical Qualification Required:
- Either PCN Level II or ASNT Level II or equivalent with safety endorsement for radiation.
- Shall be appointed in writing by the Radiation Protection Officer.
- Shall be approved by the Department of Scientific Services, Ministry of Health, Brunei Darussalam.
- Minimum 3 years in the oil and gas industry in industrial radiography.
- Carry out radiography work as assigned in accordance with the appropriate procedure and in an efficient, productive and safe manner.
- Process all the films, compile timely and accurate reports ready for interpretation by the qualified Radiographic Interpreter.
- Carry out and record weekly maintenance checks of isotope handling equipment.
- Maintain isotope movement registers and personal dosimeter logs.
- Direct the Assistant Radiographer (RPW) and ensure he/she abides the radiation safety regulations.
- Report any unsafe conditions of practices which may arise, in accordance with Company´s incident and near miss reporting procedures.
- Shall execute radiation activities at inspection sites where radioactive sources are stored/used to ensure that protective measures and safe working techniques are present and observed.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 28 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !