As a Real Estate Agent, you will be responsible for assisting clients with their real estate needs. This includes helping clients buy, sell, or lease residential and/or commercial properties. Your role will involve:
• Advising clients on market conditions, price, and legal requirements.
• Creating and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
• Respond to new leads in a timely manner.
• Identify properties that meet prospective buyers’ property search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
• Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the property buying process.
• Willingness to learn.
• Strong knowledge of the local real estate market.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently with little management involvement.
• Self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
• Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
• Flexibility in work schedule.
• Must have own transportation and driver’s license.
Competitive commission structure with unlimited earning potential.
Interested applicant, please send your CV to vp_hr1989@outlook. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !