Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
The main purpose of this role is to provide a friendly and welcoming face to the customers, assisting people, giving information, answer phones and supporting company in administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations
• Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
• File and maintain records
• Receive payment and record receipts for services
• Transmit information or documents to customers using appropriate channel.
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Preparation of food and beverage for customers
• Ensuring inventory level kept at optimum level
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assignedby superior
• Minimum Education / Qualification: At least 2 years relevant working experience in a fast paced environment and service industry
• Possess strong customer service orientation and proven excellent customer service skills
• Demonstrate ability to interpret customer needs correctly
• Results-driven and able to work under stress
• Proficient in MS Office
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !