Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1) One year of related job experience
2) O-level or higher education can apply
3) With pleasing personality
4) Able to speak and understand English language
1. Handle daily incoming and outgoing calls and messages. Attend to all telephone, email and visitor enquiries. Administer the sending and receiving of all company mail/parcels.
2. Ensure all reservations, guests details, payment details, transportation, extension and extra charges are entered into eZee Hotel Management system promptly and accurately.
3. Count and make sure the money refunded to hotel guests are correct. Reconcile daily guests check in cash and cheque received summary, then match with outstanding account and check out information. Inform the General Manager about any discrepancies immediately. Keep the cash in safe order. Chase debtor payments (if any).
4. Coordinate with housekeeping when guest check out to clean the room and make sure nothing went missing. When the lobby toilets are dirty, inform housekeeping immediately so that they can clean it up as soon as possible.
5. Make sure the manual report details are reconciled with the eZee system including the cash sales to be remitted at the end of the shift.
6. Liaise with Sounder or external suppliers if the photocopier machine, air-condition breakdown or if anything is damaged in the room and arrange for repair and maintenance.
7. Assist in some basic admin and general work as instructed by the management.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP contribution, Individual salary appraisal, Workmen insurance
Closing date: 13/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !