Total Vacancy: 1 Male
To ensure that the centre is opened, and provides a safe environment for our evening students and is securely locked afterwards.
Students and clients can expect good customer-service and information during manned hours.
• On working evenings, ensure the Centre is open by 6. 30pm, and closed by 9. 30pm after checking everyone has vacated the facility.
• Welcome new students and ensure they sign the register.
• Direct students to their training room or teacher.
• Undertake data entry input of student register and other relevant information as specified by either the Courses co-ordinator, or TLC administrator TLC each evening.
• If a student is not on a register, ask for a receipt for payment before permitting them to enter the facility. For students unable to do so, refer them to the office team, during office hours.
• Assist evening teachers in preparation of materials, if required. Such duties may include (but not be limited to):
1. photocopying of an extra resource during class time, where a teacher has insufficient copies
2. laminating of a resource
3. cutting up handouts4. during event preparation such as the Family Fun Day, decorations
• Answer incoming phone calls during specified working hours and pass on messages, as required.
• Answer customer service enquiries politely, promptly and correctly.
• Provide relevant brochures and other publicly-available written material to interested members of the public.
• In an emergency, contact the TLC emergency phone number immediately.
• Undertake fire safety, first aid and safeguarding training, as well as any refresher training.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 10 / Day
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 19/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !