Total Vacancy: 2 Male
1) 1-2 years of work experience in Frontdesk Reception gained from a hotel or similar property along with 1 year experience as a Receptionist position.
2) O-level or higher education can apply.
3) With pleasing personality.
4) Good command in both spoken and written English.
5) Able to work under pressure.
6) Has a good working attitude.
7) Excellent guest service skill.
8) Has driving license & possess own transport.
9) Basic knowledge of using MS Office, Excel Worksheet and Email correspondence.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB DESCRIPTION:
Ø Handle daily incoming and outgoing calls and messages. Attend to all telephone calls, email and visitor enquiries.
• Administer the sending and receiving of all company mail/parcels.
Ø Ensure all the reservations, guests’ detailed information, payment details, transportation, extension and extra charges are entered into eZee Hotel Management system promptly and accurately.
Ø Count thoroughly and make sure the money refunded to hotel guests are correct.
• Reconcile daily guests check in cash and cheque received summary, then match with the outstanding account and check out information.
• Please take note to inform the General Manager about any discrepancies immediately.
• Keep the cash sales in safe order.
• Chase debtor payments (if any).
Ø Coordinate with housekeeping staff when the guests’ check out to clean the room and make sure nothing are went missing.
Ø If the restroom/toilet in lobby area are dirty, do inform the housekeeping immediately so that they can clean it up as soon as possible.
Ø Make sure the manual report details are reconciled with the eZee system including the cash sales to be remitted at the end of the shift.
Ø Liaise with Soundar or external suppliers if the photocopier machine, air-condition breakdown or if anything is damaged in the room and arrange for repair and maintenance.
Ø Assist in some basic admin and general work as instructed by the management.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP contribution, Individual salary appraisal, Workmen insuarance
Closing date: 11/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !