Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• 2 - 3/years of work experience in Frontdesk Reception gained from a hotel or similar property along with 1 year experience as a Receptionist position.
• O-level or higher education can apply.
• With pleasing personality.
• Good command in both spoken and written English.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Has a good working attitude.
• Excellent guest service skill.
• Has driving license & possess own transport.
• Basic knowledge of using MS Office, Excel Worksheet and Email correspondence.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Handle daily incoming and outgoing calls and messages. Attend to all telephone calls, email and visitor enquiries. Administer the sending and receiving of all company mail/parcels.
• Ensure all the reservations, guests’ detailed information, payment details, transportation, extension and extra charges are entered into eZee Hotel Management system promptly and accurately.
• Count thoroughly and make sure the money refunded to hotel guests are correct. Reconcile daily guests check in cash and cheque received summary, then match with the outstanding account and check out information. Please take note to inform the General Manager about any discrepancies immediately. Keep the cash sales in safe order. Chase debtor payments (if any).
• Coordinate with housekeeping staff when the guests’ check out to clean the room and make sure nothing are went missing.
• If the restroom/toilet in lobby area are dirty, do inform the housekeeping immediately so that they can clean it up as soon as possible.
• Make sure the manual report details are reconciled with the eZee system including the cash sales to be remitted at the end of the shift.
• Liaise with Soundar or external suppliers if the photocopier machine, air-condition breakdown or if anything is damaged in the room and arrange for repair and maintenance.
• Assist in some basic admin and general work as instructed by the management.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP and SCP contribution, Individual salary appraisal, Workmen insurance
Closing date: 27/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !