Administrative / Office Jobs
Total Vacancy: 1
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. To answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct personnel.
2. Greet visitors and staff in a friendly manner and ensuring all visitors sign the guest book and are issued a Visitor Pass.
3. To develop a range of administrative workflows and oversee the administrative and front desk activities to ensure smooth operation of the department.
4. To operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
5. To communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person and to verbal or written instructions.
6. To schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
How to apply:-
You may send your CV to : HR. Brunei. Advert@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !