Position: Receptionist Cum Driver
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
a. Job Title: Receptionist
- Front Office tasks as per Standard Operating Procedure.
• To ensure highest standard and quality of the front office service.
• To provide customer service (internal & external) and maintain the knowledge of the services offered by the hotel, operations, local attractions.
• Handle a guest complains and provide useful and productive feedback.
• Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude in all situations.
• Perform night audit and secretarial service i. e. : Printing, fax, scanning.
• Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration via electronical means, telephone, and in person.
• Positions are subjected to be transferred to any establishment, subsidiary, or other properties within the organization at the discretion of the management.
• To read, understand, improve and follow the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) given by Keoja Hotel.
b. Job Title: Driver
• To drive guests and staffs to assigned destinations on time and safely using company’s vehicle
• To assist guests with luggage handling before and after the shuttle service
• To provide information and respond to guests’ enquiries regarding hotel services, attractions, directions and etc in order to improve guests’ satisfaction
• To take good care of company’s vehicle including regular maintenance
• To perform daily cleaning of company’s vehicle including window/windshield washing, vacuuming of the interiors and removal of garbage.
• To inspect company’s vehicle for damage and cleanliness such as to check tyre pressure and fluid level of vehicle and refuel when necessary
• To document all vehicle incidents (Damages, accidents and etc) and report to the Management
• To keep record of passenger numbers and / or log book as required
• To maintain cleanliness of hotel’s parking lots
• To ensure safety of guests and staffs all the time
• To assist the hotels with dispatch work whenever required
• To assist hotels or other departments with work related tasks during free time (Multi Tasks)
• To park vehicle in designated location when not in use
• To adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Willing to transfer another department of the hotel or another property under the same management within the area at anytime with limited prior notice.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 25 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 16 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
- TAP & SCP
- 3 MONTH PROBATION
- UPON CONFIRMED HAVE SERVICE CHARGES
- 1 x A MEAL PER SHIFT
Closing date: 10/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !