Position: Receptionist cum Admin Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system, maintaining supplies and equipment.
• Securing the right employee is a prerequisite for succeeding with the rest of our efforts.
• Selecting well is necessary to achieve the Company´s operational objectives.
• All applicants should be treated respectfully.
• This means we will be friendly, respect their feelings, anticipate their needs and answers their questions promptly - in short, make them feel appreciated.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Serves customers by backing-up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor pass
• Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
• Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
• Maintains some of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs.
• Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies
• Ensure that cleaning liquids are mixed in correct and safe quantities
• Wipe down desks and chairs and make sure that an stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials
• Empty trash cans and ashtrays and make sure that all trash is properly disposed off
• Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are dried properly
• Ensure that the office kitchen/pantry and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
• Replenish soap and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis
• Wipe down walls, doors and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth
• Ensure proper cleanliness of the areas around the office such as walkways
• Move around heavy equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or rearranging
• Make sure that office is locked properly at the end of the day
Admin Assistant Responsibilities:
• Assisting other office staff clerical duties such as HR & Account
• Assisting Asset & Facility Officer in issuing:
1. Purchase Order;
2. Transport Work Order;
3. Authorized letter
• Receiving invoices from client and pass to account To assist in filing documentation
• Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
• Maintains booking and monitoring meeting room schedule.
• All guests should be treated respectfully.
• Be friendly, respect their feelings, anticipate their needs and answers their questions promptly - in short, make them feel appreciated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !