Job Category: JG4
Vacant: 02 (Two) positions
Main job scope:
- Provide technical and engineering support in executing safe Turnarounds (TA) and/or Brownfield Campaigns (BC) on identified frozen scope.
- Ensure development of an executable integrated plan for the Turnaround/Brownfield campaign.
- Ensure all Maintenance and Projects scopes assigned are captured and executed.
- Travel and reside at offshore during execution window to manage and drive work progress.
- Work with multiple business groups, manage stakeholders, and act as interface between Contractor and Operation.
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership in planning, preparing and executing the campaign.
- Optimise the allocated resources and prioritise all critical activities for each TA/BC whilst ensuring minimum deferment with due regard for technical integrity of all affected facilities, environmental impact and safety of the total workforce.
- Initiate/Update TA/BC Tracking Dashboard to monitor TA/BC progress.
- Review Lessons learned database, Identify and manage risks, uncertainties & constraints that could jeopardise Turnaround objectives.
- Ensure Integrated Site Surveys of M&I PM & CM are carried out, the lists are compiled and submitted to Contractor & business partners.
- Review Level 5 JC activity Plan, including Scaffolding, Lifting and Manning levels, and conduct technical Verification of Job cards for Maintenance. Review Fabrication Plan.
- Co-Facilitate and/or input to T/A / BC meeting, Scope Challenge, HAZID, Schedule Optimisation, IPOP, IPOP Fat Rat, asset roadshow and AAR.
- Input into the compiling of the Campaign Planning Package.
- Ensure the CNF for PM & CM WON’s in SAP and status as per MIE requirements.
- Co-Facilitate T/A and/or BC after action reviews and propose recommendations for improvements. Contribute to a lessons learnt database.
Interested applicants may send their CV via email to:
- hr@dcsservicessb. com (HR)
- amiran@dcsservicessb. com (Contract Manager)
Closing date of application: 12 July 2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !