Position: Rejuvenation Logistic Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• AER department is the main offshore construction execution arm in our client´s company.
• The department focuses on safely liquidating the corrective maintenance work orders, delivering Turnaround campaigns, executes projects´ brownfield modifications, tie in works for both the East and West assets delivering to the overall client´s company Fit for Future.
• The execution of the Facility Rejunevation Project is based on an End to End contracting strategy via a Rejunevation Contractor. The Rejunevation Contractor is responsible for the overall execution of the engineering, work packing, procurement, fabrication, and offshore execution activities to deliver and meet the Rejunevation objectives in a safe, cost-effective manner and to the required quality.
• The offshore execution includes the provision of the marine fleet.
• The incumbent is to provide supports/consultancy on logistic planning.
• The job requires close collaboration with other departments within two teams, contractors team, government departments, and other client´s company departments.
- Master of Mariners Class 1
- Qualified as per SMR acceptance job title criteria
- 10 years in managing upstream/offshore supports and construction vessels with maritime contracting knowledge
- Conversant with BSP SMR procedures and guidelines
- Incident investigation
- Technical audits, inspection, and reviews
- Marine crisis and emergency response skills
- Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Develop and sustain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Contract management
Tasks & Responsibilities
HSE Critical responsibilities
• Ensure all safety procedures are understood before starting an activity
• Ensure compliance with site Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Ensure Permit to Work (PTW) and MOPO adhered to
• Ensure safe and good housekeeping onboard vessel at all time
• Responsible, support and promote in management of HSE
• Ensure vessel follow onboard Safety Management System as per ISM code
• Ensure vessel follow current Work Management Procedure Operations
• Interface with client´s company Marine department and Rejunevation Contractor in the mobilization of Contractor´s vessels
• Attend pre-barge move meeting, ensure personnel, floating resources and hardware for the barge move is agreed and arranged
• Follow up with SMR contract holder, Rejunevation Contractor and vessel owner on vessel related issues To prepare and follow up a diving mobilization plan and connect with the overall Project Execution Plan
• Attend Facilities Rejuvenation daily meeting for East and West area and follow up action items accordingly
• Monitor work barge mooring analysis to ensure timely approval for each location
• Review anchor pattern proposed by vessel master and ensure availability of workboat approved anchor patterns for the locations to be visited
• Drive the delivery of Combined Operational Safety Case (COSC) for the Project by working with Contractor, our client´s HSE Engineer, our client´s TSM to prepare COSC input deliverables
• Raise IAP change request for Debris Removal and associated marine support in IAP by working with selected Project Lead and Asset Leadership
• To discuss with CSR and project team on the positioning of the vessel to the platform
• Review vessel daily report and ensure marine issues are follow up and actions accordingly
• Monitor vessel monthly maintenance and ensure timely execution
• Compile vessel diesel fuel transfer voucher
• Anchor clash check with planner and SMR
• Attend AER/SMR monthly interface meeting and actions accordingly
• Attend SMR TAG & SAG quarterly meeting
• Attend HAZID, IPOP, workshop and follow up to close out marine action items
• Providing logistic coordination supports to ensure safe and seamless movement of large equipment into MCY, e. g. boat landings, redundant equipment, and Salman removal scopes from Rejunevation.
Kindly take note, ONLY QUALIFIED and SHORTLISTED candidate´s application will be reviewed and contacted.
Preferences will be given priority to the citizen and/or permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam.
Any interested applicants are welcome to send in their completed applications to : recruitment / mkjohan. com
• As per company standard terms and conditions.
• Remuneration and entitlements may vary depending on qualification and experiences.
• These will be discussed more in details during the final interview session.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !