Purpose of job:
- PMC is a competent person in charge of material tracking, material expediting, good Receipt management, facilitate with warehouse.
- Under Rejuvenation Contract Setup, PMC is also in charge of monitoring the bulk and service purchase order delivery by Contractor.
- To work with Project Teams to update and monitor the Long Lead material delivery with a precise weekly reporting and monitor the Long Lead related data update in Contractor´s work systems to make sure work flow will be fully in function. Ensure the system is ready to be executed for the entire East Rejuvenation portfolio.
- To work in Contractor´s organisation to monitor and review the bulk delivery by Contractor. This is critical for the project delivery. Currently Bulk is also identified as critical path for projects.
- To review Client surplus and stock materials and propose materials that can be used for East Rejuvenation to match the MESC / SAP codes and to review the materials specs between Client´s stock/surplus with Contractor´s Material Take-off Lists.
- To trace and obtain material certificates for all Client´s surplus or stock materials that will be used by Contractor.
• To review and monitor the progress of Service PO delivery. This normally project critical path in Contractor.
• To propose any improvement in material procurement and expediting and interface management if necessary.
Competencies to be attained:
- Experience - 15 years of relevant oil and gas material management.
- Preferred - Educated to diploma or HND (or equivalent) level in an Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Instrument or Electrical) or CIPS (Chartered Institute Purchasing and Supply)
- Skill in material management.
- Skill in SAP material process.
- Skill in expediting
- Skill in integrating planning with material milestone’s
• Ability to foster effective working relationships among teams
• Good communication and leadership skills
• With drive to search for and embrace news ways of working to improve the business bottom line
• Proficient in HSE management principles and its application in oil and gas industry
Interested applicants may send their CV via email to:
- hr@dcsservicessb. com (HR)
- amiran@dcsservicessb. com (Contract Manager)
Closing date of application: 12 July 2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !