Position: Resident Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Applicants must at least have 2 years experience in Hospitality & Catering
Purpose of position
• Manage catering services and responsible for the supervision of the catering staff and coordinates all food and beverage services within the catering department.
• Camp Boss responsible for running the catering and hospitality department and managing all patrons request, complaints and queries and ensure that all aspects are communicated to the respective departments (Sales, kitchen, Housekeeping etc. ).
• Also maintain and develop the highest level of guest relations.
• Delegate tasks to the catering staff accordingly.
• Maximize the productivity of the staff.
• Supervise catering personnel and their performance.
• Ensure efficiency of the staff.
• Discuss any last minute changes with catering team.
• Coordinates functions details with catering, kitchen and hospitality staff.
• Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
• Plan and coordinates all aspects of catering, including meeting with clients, service activities, sanitation, and fiscal responsibilities.
• Performs planning and organization functions for the catering department.
• Review all orders by the client.
• Oversee all aspects of assigned catering function activities, ensuring that food counters are properly set and ready for execution at the appointed time.
• Ability to observe guests to fulfill any additional request, respond quickly and accurately to guest request.
• Display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner.
• Communicates frequently with hosts in order to ensure that their needs are being met.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Ensure the cooking process is optimized with attention to speed and quality.
• Ensure that all preset standards for food production, food service and presentation are to be strictly followed at all times in order to maintain consistency.
• Ensure that all food products are handled, stored, prepared and served safely in accordance with company food safety guidelines.
• Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
• Conduct orientation and induction of new hired employees onshore / offshore.
• Work scheduling and staffing of employees.
• Handling guests complains and obtain solutions.
• Conduct employee training and prepares module as part of training tool.
• Submit reports to his/her superior such as employee performance evaluation report or progress report.
• Maintains the highest quality performance standard of customer service.
• Performs initiative corrective measures to any violation made by the employees.
• Reinforce company policies, rules and regulations published by the management.
• Participate in service when necessary such as in the preparation of specialty dishes and in serving VIP’s plus outside caterings.
• Keep records of all employees medical cases and ensure that all of them are medically fit for job at all times.
• Promote and maintain good relations with employees and guests.
• Coordinating with Chief Cook / Cook on a Daily basis
• Daily reporting to Senior Admin / CSR for issues or matters that may arise
• Monitor standard of food & beverage service.
• Check efficient, courteous and hospitable service amongst staffs
• Handle customers complains with tact and diplomacy
• Record any serious complains and refer it to the management
• Preparing for functions and to maintain a good standard of setting
• Attending HSE monthly meeting, Pakat visits, catering meeting, morning meeting HR Responsibilities
• Familiar with other staff and what specific role each of them is expected to play.
• Attends all company trainings as required.
• Manage working schedule for the staff.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• To comply HSE standards and guide crew to follow HSE and Serikandi Policies.
• To comply with BSP 12 Life Saving Rules.
• Conduct daily hygiene tool box talk regarding hygiene issues
• Check the staff toilets & store rooms on a daily basis
• Briefing of employees regarding neat and pleasing appearance. Check the uniform, shoes shine, fingernails of moderate length, hair recently cut and well groomed. Name tags is in place
• To report and make records of any maintenance need
• Agreeing and managing budget.
• Keep overproduction, food wastage and spoilage to a minimum in order to reduce food cost expenses.
• Controlling a budget and keeping accurate records.
• Overseeing stock levels.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 100 / Month
Allowances: B$ 250
Employment Type: Full Time
Rotation: 20 days ON X 10 days OFF
Closing date: 02/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !