If you are passionate about food and ready to work hard and think fast while keeping a smile on your face, we would love to have you join our team. Working at our restaurant is the perfect way to gain valuable experience in customer service, food preparation, multi-tasking, and personnel management. We value our employees and offer a positive and encouraging environment as well as ample opportunities for career advancement. You will enjoy fantastic benefits such as free meals and medical leave. Take the first step toward a long and rewarding career by becoming a respected manager of our team.
• Direct and motivate our restaurant team to deliver the best experience to all our customers at all time
• Ensure compliance to all operating standards relating to quality, service, cleanliness
• Plan and manage local store and national marketing activities
• Continuously enhance restaurant performance through building sales, evaluating expenditures, and pursuing cost-saving measures
• Manpower Planning for the restaurant team and take charge of hiring, training, coaching, and developing team members
• Complete and review daily/weekly/monthly reporting in a timely and accurate manner
• Execute effective restaurant administration, security, safety, and stock control
• Candidate must possess at least Higher SPM/STPM/O Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Bachelor´s Degree/Post Graduate in Food Beverage, Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel, or equivalent.
• Strong interest and passion in creating a great dining experience
• Result-oriented leaders who are pro-active and resourceful in enforcing and executing
• Effective time management and problem-solving skills when making decisions
• Willing and ready to listen and learn from others
• Good interpersonal skills when interacting with all levels of crew
• Ability to interpret financial data (Profit & Loss) and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Required to work on shifts, weekends, and public holidays
• Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Preferably Assistant Managers with experience specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
Only open for Brunei Citizen / Brunei PR / Foreigner in Brunei (with valid working documents)
Interested applicants may drop CV to cammychongsgc@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !