Food / Beverage Jobs
- MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE & WRITE IN MANDARIN.
- To train and supervise staff.
- To develop close public relationship especially to regular customers.
- To introduce new dishes to customers.
- Always applies service techniques correctly at all times, and serving Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Fully responsible for any reservation.
- Checking the daily attendance sheet of Asst. waiter, Waiter & Senior Waiter/ Waitress.
- Willing to WORK overtime during Ramadhan.
- Minimum of 3 (three) years working experienced in restaurant or hotel will be an advantage.
Interested applicant, please send your CV to valorproperty. hr@yahoo. com or No. 20, 1st Floor, Spg 12-26, Kg RimbaWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !