Position: Retail Operation Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• A Retail Operations Manager establishes, directs and monitors daily operations and standards for all retail outlets and support areas to ensure guest satisfaction and maximum profitability.
• Be responsible to purchase and/or order, inspects of displays merchandise, oversees inventory and selects oversees vendors.
• Plans and executes annual operating budget, retail strategy and support in marketing and merchandising plans.
• Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
• He/She shall be reporting directly to General Manager and will oversee approx. 10-15 retail/operation staff members.
• Must be at least 3 years experiences in outlet management within the Food and Beverage industry.
• Must be holding a Diploma in Hospitality or equivalent.
• Proved of efficiency and experiences in mass production.
• Strong collaborative and communication and leading skills.
• Ability to work a flexible or long schedule (including travel) to meet the needs of the business, including evenings, overnight and weekend shifts.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 08/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !